The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio serves San Antonio and the 50,000 square-mile area of South Texas. It extends to campuses in the metropolitan border communities of Laredo and the Rio Grande Valley.
More than 3,000 students a year train in an environment that involves more than 100 affiliated hospitals, clinics and health care facilities in South Texas. Learn more about us:
- Accreditation: Details about the accreditations of our five schools and their departments.
- Executive Leadership/Administration: List of the executives and deans of The UT Health Science Center.
- Compact with Texans: The institution's promise of service to the public.
- Enrollment: Recent statistics about the composition of the student body.
- Health Science Center Facts: Statistics and fast facts about the university
- Mission Statement: Our commitment to the public
- Organizational Chart (.pdf format): Deans, chairs, vice presidents and directors
- President's Council: Private sector supporters
- President's Office: Administrative information and remarks and articles by the president
- Publications: Mission magazine and HSCNews online newsletter.
- Strategic Plan for the Health Science Center (.pdf format): 2013-2017
- William L. Henrich, M.D., MACP: Biography of the president
- The Regional Academic Health Education Centers in Harlingen and Edinburg host biomedical researchers, medical students and residents serving the communities of the Lower Rio Grande Valley.
- The Regional Campus in Laredo offers classroom space for degree programs in allied health fields, and a variety of special programs in health education.