AEGD Non-ADA Accredited Dental School Applicants
Thank you for your interest in our AEGD Program. Our dental school application process begins May 21st and ends on Oct 1st of each year. Applications are accepted through ADEA PASS only. We do not participate in the National Match. The following items, in addition to the ADEA PASS application, are required for a complete application:
2. Part I and II of the National Boards (must have passed prior to application deadline)
3. TOEFL score (iBT format). A minimum score of 92 or above on the iBT is required of all applicants.
- Our Institution Code Number is 6439 (University Of Texas HSCSA Dental AEGD).
4. Translated and evaluated transcripts. Please use one of these services:
- World Educational Services Request WES ICAP course-by-course evaluation
- Educational Credential Evaluators: Request the course-by-course evaluation
5. For Saudi Arabia Cultural Mission only - Letter of Financial Guarantee or verification of SACM Sponsorship.
After the application deadline, we will review the completed applications and invite applicants for an on-site interview.
Application materials are sent to:
Mrs. Lupita Gomez
School of Dentistry AEGD Program
Advanced General Dentistry Clinic
8210 Floyd Curl Drive, MSC 8103
San Antonio, TX 78229
Unfortunately, applications which are not postmarked by October 1st will not be considered for acceptance. If you have any further questions or clarification about our program, please email the AEGD Program Coordinator, Ms. Gomez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 450-3273. We look forward to receiving your dental school application.