Distinction in Research Application Procedure
1. Student will obtain signatures from their Mentor verifying completion of courses (See Research Elective Form).
2. Student will submit verified/signed form with a copy of the abstract along with a copy of results from the meeting where the results were presented, and a publication or the extended abstract to the Program Coordinator.
3. The Program Coordinator will submit the meeting abstract and the publication or Extended Abstract to the Director for Research (Dr. Thomas Oates) for review and approval.
4. The Associate Dean for Academic Affairs will sign and approve the Research and Elective and will forward it to the Registrar’s Office for recording.
5. The Director of Research will provide the Associate Dean for Student Affairs with names of those students who will graduate with Distinction in Research.