Learn how to apply to the endodontics program if you are a non-ADA accredited school applicant
Applications are due by July 15. We do not participate in the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program (the "Match").
- ADEA PASS application
- Official transcripts from all schools attended. This includes trade schools, community colleges and universities.
- Transcripts must be translated and evaluated. Please use one of these services:
- National Boards Part I
- Three professional evaluations submitted to PASS
- Institution evaluation, submitted to PASS
- GRE scores, scanned and emailed to Sarah.
GRE scores must be from tests taken within five years of applying for admission. While there is no official minimum requirement, successful applicants generally have a minimum combined score of 315.
- TOEFL scores, scanned and emailed to Sarah.
International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum required score for the TOEFL is 75, and the test must have been taken within two years of applying for admission.
- $50 application fee
- At this time we only accept personal checks or cashier’s checks. All checks must be in U.S. Dollars and must be issued by an American bank. Please make checks payable to the Department of Endodontics. Send checks to the following address: