Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Certificate Admissions Details
- Graduation from a Dental School with a D.D.S., D.M.D., or non-U.S. equivalent prior to matriculation.
- Completed online PASS application for admission to the Graduate Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics Program.
- Please email the Academic Program Coordinator:
- A 2 x2 inch photo
- A copy of Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores
- A copy of the Test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL) results if an international student and English is a second language
- A copy of the National Boards Part I.
- Submission deadline is September 15.
Please feel free to contact the Academic Coordinator with any questions or concerns:
Christina A. Gonzales
8210 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
Phone: (210) 450-3503