Budget and Financial Planning
Assistant Vice President for Budget and Financial Planning
The mission of the Budget and Financial Planning Office is to support the Health Science Center in achieving its mission in teaching, research, patient care and service through the following functions:
- Development and production of the Annual Operating Budget.
- Development and production of the Legislative Appropriations Request.
- Day-to-day budget maintenance and controls.
- Production of various financial management reports.
- To serve as a financial information resource for various governmental offices.
Contact us using the BUD Admin mailbox.