Property Control Manager
The Office of Property Control assists departments in safeguarding of institutional furniture and equipment and providing appropriate tagging and timely accounting for such assets in accordance with state of Texas and institutional regulations and policies.
The Office of Property Control oversees the following:
- Development of property control policies and procedures.
- Administration of final disposition of surplus, salvage, damaged, traded-in, cannibalized, transferred, obsolete, lost and stolen property.
- Administration of the annual physical inventory of the institutional equipment.
- Ongoing investigations and searches for missing property.
- Maintenance of inventory records.
- Reporting of information to the state of Texas Statewide Property Accounting System (SPA).
For further reference, see the Handbook of Operating Procedures, Section 6.3, Property Control.
Contact us using the Property Control-Admin mailbox.
FY 2013 Annual Property Inventory
Packet Distribution through Electronic Mail
Packets to be delivered beginning
February 28, 2013
The FY 2013 Annual Inventory process will begin on Thursday, February 28,
2013, and continue through Friday, May 31, 2013. The inventory packets will be distributed to the departments through electronic mail.
Included in the packets will be the departmental property listing, all necessary forms, and detailed instructions concerning the annual inventory process.
If you have any questions, please contact Property Control at Property Control-Admin@uthscsa.edu.
Thank you for your cooperation.