Department of Cellular and Structural Biology
Optical Imaging Facility Fees
|8 am to 8 pm||8 pm to 8 am & Weekends|
|Confocal/Multiphoton/Fluorescence Lifetime||$40.00 / hour||$30.00 / hour|
|Widefield Multiparameter Imaging||$30.00 / hour||$20.00 / hour|
|Fluorescence Stereo Microscopy||$25.00 / hour||$20.00 / hour|
|* Whole Animal Imaging (Fluorescence, Bioluminescence)|
|Xenogen IVIS Spectrum (CSB Assisted)||$75.00 / hour|
|Xenogen IVIS Spectrum (CSB Unassisted)||$50.00 / hour|
|Xenogen IVIS Spectrum (Assisted)||$100.00 / hour|
|Xenogen IVIS Spectrum (Unassisted)||$75.00 / hour|
* Instrument is managed by Core Optical Imaging Facility on behalf of the Department of Cellular and Structural Biology.
- Training Fees $75.00 per trainee per instrument
- Assisted instrument operation will be charged an additional $35.00 / hour
- Academic clients from other campuses may be charged the hourly rate plus a percentage for overhead.
- Commercial clients will be charged double the hourly rate for all services.
- Additional discounts will be given to clients affiliated with Program Project Grants that provide support to the Core Optical Imaging Facility
- Discounts do not apply to Xenogen usage.
Publication Acknowledgements:The facility should be listed in the "Acknowledgements" section of any publication using data generated in the OIF as follows:
"Images were generated in the Core Optical Imaging Facility which is supported by UTHSCSA,
NIH-NCI P30 CA54174 (CTRC at UTHSCSA) and NIH-NIA P01AG19316."