Seminars, Conferences & Meetings
The Department of Ophthalmology holds a teleconference morning conference (7:00 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.) each Monday through Thursday at the South Texas Research Facility, Boardroom, Room 102.. Teleconferencing includes the ophthalmology residency programs at Brooke Army Medical Center and Wilford Hall Medical Center. On Fridays, grand rounds begin in the exam rooms of the University Eye Consultants, 2nd floor, University Hospital at 7:30 a.m. At 8:00 a.m., the patients are discussed in room 209L of the Medical School. Lectures follow at 9:00 a.m.
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) -
Future dates of the annual ARVO meetings are listed below.
- May 5 - 9, 2013 (Seattle, WA)
- May 4 - 8, 2014 (Orlando, FL)
- May 3 - 7, 2015 (Denver, CO)
- May 1 - 5, 2016 (Seattle, WA)
- April 30 - May 4, 2017 (Site TBA)
- May 6 - 10, 2018 (Site TBA)
- May 5 - 9, 2019 (Site TBA)
- May 3 - 7, 2020 (Site TBA)