The Facilities Management Purchasing Office of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio seeks competitive bids for the following equipment or services. Please direct any inquiries or requests for an official bid invitation form to (210) 567-2902.
The bid opportunities listed below allow you to download forms that you may print, fill out, and send to the Purchasing Office to be processed. Please read and agree to the terms and conditions provided with each bid opportunity. If you have any questions or comments, please send email to Andrea Parks Stahl, Senior Buyer for Facilities Management.
Information included on the Facilities Management Competitive Bids page
Date of Request-For-Bid (RFB) / Request-For-Proposal (RFP) issueNote to Vendors:
It is the sole responsibility of the Vendor to ensure that all associated documents for an invitation have been received.
RFB / RFP submittal deadline
Pre-bid conference date and location
RFB / RFP numbers and description
RFB / RFP documents, specifications, drawings, and any addenda issued
Submittal address for RFB / RFP
Advantages of using Facilities Management's Competitive Bids
- Provides vendors instant access to project specifications and drawings
- Expand the vendor base via web access
- Time-saving factor for Facilities Management Purchasing
- Cost-savings factor for printing and mailing services
Current RFB / RFQ Opportunities
- UTHSCSA Technical Specifications - revised May 2013
- UTHSCSA Master Details - revised May 2013
- General Conditions of the Facilities Management department at the Health Science Center - revised 5 Oct 2012
- Uniform General and Supplementary General Conditions for University of Texas System Building Construction Contracts
Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view .PDF files. Click here to download the free Reader.
Additional UTHSCSA Bid Opportunities
Click here to view bid opportunities managed by the UTHSCSA Purchasing Department.