Employees honored at Presidential Awards
Faculty and staff members who exemplify exceptional leadership in their fields were recognized at the 2013 Presidential Awards ceremony. The Health Science Centerís highest honor, the Presidential Distinguished Scholar award, was presented to Kenneth M. Hargreaves, D.D.S., Ph.D., professor and chair of the Department of Endodontics in the Dental School, and professor of pharmacology, physiology and surgery in the School of Medicine. The award winners are:
Teaching Excellence Award
- Gregory Anstead, M.D., Ph.D., Infectious Diseases
- Lily Dong, Ph.D., Cellular and Structural Biology
- Alexandra Loffredo, M.D., Family and Community Medicine
- Ridley O. Ross, D.D.S., Comprehensive Dentistry
- Alan Sakaguchi, Ph.D., Cellular and Structural Biology
- Mark Soucy, Ph.D., RN, APRN, Family and Community Health Systems
Employee Excellence Award
- Rosanne Fohn, Communications
- Gloria A. Matthews, Endocrinology
- Richard M. Ongkiko, Office of the Dental Dean
- Rebecca Smith, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Susan Stappenbeck, M.Ed., M.P.H., Institute for Integration of Medicine & Science
Click here to view a video about our Presidential Awards.
UT Health Science Center
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.
San Antonio, Texas
© 2002 - 2013 UTHSCSA
Office of Communications
All rights reserved.
Links provided from UTHSCSA pages to other websites do not constitute or imply an endorsement of those sites, their content, or products and services associated with those sites.