E-mail signatures can carry either the university logo or customized logos.
Adding the logo to your e-mail signature
- Download the e-mail signature logo from www.uthscsa.edu/op/styleguide/logo and save the .GIF image to your “My Pictures” folder.
- Open your e-mail program.
- From the menu at the top, click on “Tools” and select “Options.”
- Select the “Mail Format” tab.
- Near the bottom of that tab, click on “Signatures.” A “Create Signature” window will open.
- If you do not have an e-mail signature, you can create one. If you have an e-mail signature, highlight it in the signature box and select “Edit.”
- Move the cursor to the end of your signature text and add two soft returns (Shift+Enter).
- Right-click in the area where the cursor is located after the soft returns and select “Insert Image.”
- Click on “Browse” under “Picture Source” and select the logo that you added into your “My Pictures” folder. Click “Open.”
- Click “Ok” on the remaining windows.
- Create a new e-mail and your signature should now display the logo.