H-E-B Partner Care Navigator
Dealing with cancer can be scary and confusing. H-E-B has joined forces with the leading cancer center in Central and South Texas—the Mays Cancer Center, the newly named home of UT Health San Antonio MD Anderson Cancer Center— to help H-E-B Partners and their families with cancer. The H-E-B Partner Care Navigator is you and your family’s personal guide through the cancer journey.
This program is a free service for H-E-B partners and is staffed by a registered nurse who will be available to help you and your family in your cancer care no matter where you live or where you get treated. You do not have to be treated at the Mays Cancer Center to use this free and confidential service.
The Navigator is
- A dedicated registered nurse to answer cancer or other health-related questions
- Available by telephone or face-to-face visits with Partners and their families
- Available toll-free Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.; bilingual assistance available
The Navigator can
- Schedule and coordinate all treatment options and appointments
- Schedule and coordinate a second opinion
- Provide important information and resources specific to your condition
- Coordinate community resources such as travel and life issue assistance
- Remind and follow up on appointments and treatments as needed
- Coordinate directly with your insurance (BCBS), Pharmacy (Med Impact & Diplomat), Mental Health (Compsych), and Leave (Cigna) contacts
- Get answers to benefit and billing questions
The toll-free Cancer Care hotline is 1-855-469-4321
For more program details, visit H-E-B Partner Net.