UT Health San Antonio Best of ASCO® Conference, a program licensed by the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Inc. presented by UT Health San Antonio Cancer Center, June 23 - 24, 2017.
This conference is a comprehensive summary of the most up-to-date research and clinical data presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology’s (ASCO) Annual Meeting. Topics to be presented include Palliative and Supportive Care, New Therapeutics, Hematologic Malignancies, Gastrointestinal, Lung/Thoracic, Breast, GU, Gynecologic and Neuro-Oncology.
This continuing medical education activity is designed to update the educational needs of Hematologists/Oncologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants and other health care professionals specializing in oncology.
At the end of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
- Review emerging data in clinical cancer care based on clinical trial results
- Disseminate scientific advances that increase the understanding of cancer biology and pathogenesis
- Promote the integration of key findings into clinical practice
The UT Health San Antonio School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education to physicians. This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Parking is available free of charge in the following lots:
- Friday, June 23: Lot 17, parking for the meeting will be open from 2:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, June 24: - Lot 19, parking for the meeting will be open from 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.