UT Health is committed to providing the latest innovations and the highest level of care to help our patients achieve their family goals. Our specialists are board-certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility and have received multiple clinical excellence, research, and teaching awards. They are also recognized leaders in the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and are involved in cutting-edge research to evaluate and treat infertility.
For future family planning, or because of difficulties conceiving, our team of reproductive specialists offers a supportive, forward-thinking and collaborative environment for every patient. Through years of research, the advanced technology we are able to provide makes pregnancy possible for the majority of patients.
Our practice offers on-site embryo storage, donor eggs and embryos, fertility care for before and after cancer treatment and a comprehensive range of advanced fertility services and procedures including:
- Fertility medicine management
- Ovulation induction and monitoring
- Semen analysis and male-factor infertility care
- INVOcell procedure using Intravaginal Culture (IVC)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis
- Non-invasive surgical solutions
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Premature ovarian failure treatment
Our physicians are also faculty at the UT Health San Antonio Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine. This allows us to remain one of the most cost-efficient fertility practices in the area. Our staff is happy to answer questions about referrals, itemized diagnostic and treatment costs and billing options.
Fertility frequently asked questions