Make an appointment
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency room.
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Call our central call center at 210-450-9000 to be directed to a practice.
- Search our phone directory to find the appropriate scheduling line.
- Search our provider directory and call the appointment line directly for the practices listed.
- Established patients with MyChart accounts can access appointments and other information directly through MyChart.
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone number
- Photo ID
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you on your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or test results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Photo ID
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)