We offer a full range of services for the diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic pathology. UT Medicine's abominal radiologists have subspecialty expertise that provide both passionate clinical services and advanced clinical research. We pride ourselves on keeping patient care a number one priority while being at the forefront of research and resident teaching.
We maintain ourselves at leading edge of clinical research and incorporate it in our day-to-day practice to provide the best possible patient care.
Advanced abdominal services:
- CT colonography
- CT & MR enterography
- CT & MR urography
- MRI diffusion imaging
- MR quantification of hepatic fat and iron content
- MRI for rectal cancer
- MRI for prostate cancer
- Non-contrast MRA (Angiography)
Make an appointment
Please call one of our locations to refer a patient, make an appointment or speak with a radiology specialist.
- Medical Arts & Research Center - MARC: 210-450-6000
- University Hospital: 210-358-2725
- Robert B. Green Campus: 210-358-3638