Our radiologists provide comprehensive breast imaging and interventional services for UT Health San Antonio, UT Health San Antonio Cancer Center and University Health System, including the Robert B. Green Campus in downtown San Antonio.
We practice in a comprehensive breast care environment with breast surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists. Our patients receive state-of-the-art care and have the opportunity to participate in groundbreaking research protocols.
Radiology specialists at UT Health provide the following imaging services for women:
- Screening and diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- MRI of the breasts, including screening and diagnostic services
- Stereotactic, sonographic and MRI-guided breast biopsies
- Image-guided preoperative needle localization of breast tumors
- Coming soon - Tomography (3-D mammography)
Make an appointment
Please call one of our locations to refer a patient, make an appointment or speak with a radiology specialist.
- UT Health Cancer Center: 210-450-5050
- University Hospital: 210-358-2725
- Robert B. Green Campus: 210-358-3638