Our radiologists provide comprehensive breast imaging and interventional services for UT Medicine, Cancer Therapy & Research Center (CTRC) and University Health System, including the Robert B. Green Campus in downtown San Antonio.
We practice in a comprehensive breast care environment with breast surgeons, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists. Our patients receive state-of-the-art care and have the opportunity to participate in groundbreaking research protocols.
Radiology specialists at UT Medicine provide the following imaging services for women:
- Screening and diagnostic mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- MRI of the breasts, including screening and diagnostic services
- Stereotactic, sonographic and MRI guided breast biopsies
- Image-guided preoperative needle localization of breast tumors
- Coming soon - Tomography (3-D mammography)
Make an appointment
Please call one of our locations to refer a patient, make an appointment or speak with a radiology specialist.
- Cancer Therapy & Research Center: 210-450-5050
- University Hospital: 210-358-2725
- Robert B. Green Campus: 210-358-3638