UT Medicine's board-certified dermatologists are experts at combining general and cosmetic dermatology to create the most effective plan for achieving optimal results. We utilize advanced techniques, FDA-approved technology and medicine for rejuvenating your skin, optimizing your appearance and helping you feel more confident.
We offer our patients a complete line of cosmetic treatments including:
- Laser treatment – A versatile and highly effective laser is available. It can be used for hair removal, spider veins, acne, wrinkles, nail discoloration and skin color correction due to melasma, rosacea, birthmarks, scars and other conditions.
- IPL treatment – IPL or intense pulsed light are used to treat skin discolorations such as redness, brown spots, scars and veins. It also improves the texture of the skin.
- Injections, such as Botox, for treating fine lines, wrinkles and other cosmetic needs.
- Fillers to smooth and plump the skin’s surface and to rejuvenate overall appearance.
- Mole removal and skin tag removal – Moles and tags can be removed for medical diagnoses or purely for appearances. Our physicians will determine which moles should be examined more closely and which can simply be removed.
- NeoCutis Skincare line – We offer patients access to this innovative solution to address key skin care concerns, including the signs of aging, discoloration, oxidative stress, skin redness and dryness.
- EltaMD® sunscreen – We provide patients access to this line of elegant, broad-spectrum sun protective products. EltaMD products are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Make an appointment
We are now accepting new patients. Please call 210-450-9840 for more information or to make an appointment.