UT Medicince has six board-certified radiologists who have achieved additional subspecialized training through ACGME certified neuroradiology fellowships. They provide comprehensive analysis of both basic neuroradiology (including brain, spine, head and neck imaging) and cutting edge imaging techniques (such as functional MRI and white matter tractography).
UT Medicine provides the following advanced neuroimaging techniques:
- Functional MRI
- Diffusion tensor imaging
- MRI perfusion imaging
- CT perfusion imaging
- Phase-contrast MRI evaluation of CSF flow
- MR spectroscopy
- Transcranial doppler ultrasound
Make an appointment
Please call one of our locations to refer a patient, make an appointment or speak with a radiology specialist.
- Medical Arts & Research Center - MARC: 210-450-6000
- University Hospital: 210-358-2725
- Robert B. Green Campus: 210-358-3638