UT Medicine’s obstetricians are committed to providing the healthiest, happiest pregnancy possible. Our physicians have extensive training in caring for the unique pregnancy needs that can vary for each woman.
Our practice is composed of a multidisciplinary team of doctors who have specialized in a variety of obstetric and gynecologic fields. This approach, along with our cutting-edge technology and extensive research, offers our patients advanced care in addition to their regular medical check-ups. This includes, prenatal nutrition counseling, onsite 4D imaging and sonography, complete genetic screenings, gestational diabetes testing, high-risk pregnancy, onsite maternal-fetal medicine specialists and more.
Pregnant women rely on UT Medicine for complete prenatal care, including:
- Regular pregnancy check-ups
- 4D ultrasound
- Genetic screening
- Gestational diabetes testing
- Fetal well-being testing (nonstress testing)
- Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal and cesarean deliveries
- Trial of labor after cesarean delivery (TOLAC)
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Multiple gestations
- Postnatal care
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9500 to make an appointment.