Our team of board-certified facial plastic surgeons provide comprehensive consultation, treatment and surgery for a wide range of cosmetic and facial reconstructive surgery concerns. Patients benefit from our surgeon’s extensive training and experience in the precise techniques needed to create individualized, natural results.
Before planning a surgery, the patient’s concerns, desired results and options are discussed at length. As part of a multidisciplinary team, our facial surgeons consult with other ear, nose and throat specialists, imaging specialists, and medical specialists prior to tailoring a treatment plan.
Our surgeons design treatment plans that are individualized for every patient’s unique circumstances and desired outcomes. Treatment could include a combination of exercises, medication, injections, fillers and/or minimally invasive surgery.
We evaluate and provide evaluation, treatment and surgery for all types of facial concerns.
- Nose reconstruction surgery
- Facial paralysis treatment
- Facial trauma surgery and treatment
- Cleft lip surgery
- Cleft palate surgery
- Microtia treatment and surgery
- Obstructive sleep apnea treatment and surgery
- Skin cancer and scarring treatment and surgery
- Injectable neuromodulators, such as Botox
- Rhinoplasty - cosmetic nose reshaping
- Brow or forehead lift
- Rhytidectomy - face lift
- Platysmaplasty - neck lift
- Lip, cheek, chin augmentation
- Blepharoplasty - eye surgery
- Injectable fillers and modulators (Botox, Juvaderm, etc.)
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9950 to schedule a consultation or make an appointment.