The physician's practice of UT Health San Antonio's Orthopaedics is world-renowned and has attracted orthopedic surgeons to San Antonio for the purpose of learning advanced techniques for over 25 years. Patients not only come from around the U.S. but also Mexico, Latin America and all around the globe for a treatment of the most complex problems.
Conditions we treat include but are not limited to:
- Elbow replacement surgery
- Revision of failed surgery
- Rotator cuff and sports injuries of the shoulder and elbow
- Shoulder and elbow arthroscopy
- Shoulder and fractures, new and old
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Tendon injuries
- Tennis elbow
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9300 to make an appointment with our team or to make a referral to one of our physicians.
Medical Arts & Research Center - MARC
8300 Floyd Curl Dr., 3rd Floor - 3C
San Antonio, TX 78229