The physician's practice of UT Health San Antonio's neurosurgeons are extensively trained in diagnosing and planning the most effective approach to treating diseases of the cranial base. They combine their vast backgrounds and expertise with state-of-the-art techniques to deliver the highest standard of modern care for their patients.
Diseases we treat include:
- Acoustic neuroma / vestibular schwannoma
- Pituitary adenoma
- Skull base meningioma
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Cholesterol cysts
- Cranial dural arteriovenous fistulae
- Cranial nerve schwannomas (trigeminal, facial, hypoglossal, etc.)
- Fibrous dysplasia
- Cholesterol granuloma
- Cranial nerve vascular compression syndromes including trigeminal neuralgia/tic doloureaux, hemifacial spasm, and glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Orbital tumors including orbital hemangioma and orbital meningioma
- Endonasal endoscopic skull base surgery
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9060 to make an appointment or for more information. Most major insurance accepted.