UT Medicine’s neurosurgeons are extensively trained in diagnosing and planning the most effective approach to treating diseases of the cranial base. They combine their vast backgrounds and expertise with state-of-the-art techniques to deliver the highest standard of modern care for their patients.
Diseases we treat include:
- Acoustic neuroma / vestibular schwanoma
- Pituitary adenoma
- Skull base meningioma
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Cholesterol cysts
- Cranial dural arteriovenous fistulae
- Cranial nerve schwannomas (trigeminal, facial, hypoglossal, etc.)
- Fibrous dysplasia
- Cholesterol granuloma
- Cranial nerve vascular compression syndromes including trigeminal neuralgia/tic doloureaux, hemifacial spasm and glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- Orbital tumors including orbital hemangiom and orbital meningioma
- Endonasal endoscopic skull base surgery
Make an appointment
Please call 210-450-9060 to make an appointment or for more information. Most major insurance accepted.