SECC Fundraiser Instructions
Has your office decided to hold a fundraiser? Fundraisers can be fun, and they are a great way to bring in extra donations to the SECC!
Here’s what you need to do in order to prepare for your fundraiser:
- Fill out and submit the Room Reservation Request form to reserve your space, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.The following locations are some of your options:
- Nursing School Breezeway
- East Breezeway
- West Breezeway
- Lecture Hall Commons
Room Scheduling contact – Sonia Lopez - 567-2655
- Once you’ve received confirmation that your space has been reserved, contact Facilities Management (567-2885 – Helen Garlitz) to ensure that you will have necessary materials to hold your fundraiser. The President’s Office will cover the costs of the items listed below per event, per department, however any additional items will be an additional cost to your department.
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- 1 electrical cord
- 1 trash can
If additional items are needed, your department will be responsible for the costs. Please fill out this form found here.
Facilities contact – Helen Garlitz - 567-2885
- Advertise your fundraiser throughout your department and the campus by sending emails to your contacts and posting flyers in your office area.
- Show up early with your supplies to prepare for your fundraiser.
- After your fundraiser, fill out the CRV Form and immediately turn in all cash/checks to the Bursar’s Office. Here is a link describing how to turn in your money.
- Any questions? Please call Janet Goebel – 567-2003
- Thank you for supporting your SECC!