About the Respiratory Care Alumni Association
The primary objectives of the RCAA are as follows:
- Establish and maintain an endowment to provide for a permanent source of scholarships to gifted and deserving students in the Respiratory Care baccalaureate program at the UTHSCSA.
- Facilitate networking and fellowship between graduates of the program to allow for continued communications, friendships, job opportunities, etc.
- Encourage leadership and advancement in the field of Respiratory Therapy by promoting unity and professionalism of our alumni advanced level practitioners.
- Promote membership in Respiratory Care and Allied Health professional organizations such as the AARC and TSRC, to assist in national and statewide movements in Respiratory Therapy.
- To establish a mentorship program connecting past and future graduates, and to contribute the continuing success of the UTHSCSA