The Office of Human Resources is now accepting applications for Leadership Excellence for Administrative Professionals (LEAP, formerly HALDP). This 6-month program is for mid- to senior-level managers who have strategic and operational leadership responsibilities. The goals of this program include:
- Expand participants’ leadership knowledge and skills for today’s changing healthcare, higher education, and research environments
- Increase knowledge and impact of administrative, operational, and project teams
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and excellence
- Increase leader commitment to a strategic and innovative culture
This program will accommodate up to 18 UT Health mid-level professionals. Participants will:
- Participate in six 2-day sessions that focus on competencies that are required of UT Health leaders
- Take part in 2 assessments: A 360 feedback and a DISC assessment administered at the beginning of the program
- Complete a capstone project
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Applications are due April 9.
The post HR offering leadership training program appeared first on UT Health San Antonio.