Reports and Forms
- External Reporting:
- Compact With Texans (Governor's Office)
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Reaffirmation of Accreditation
SACS is our regional accreditation body and in order to maintain accreditation with the Commission on Colleges, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio must comply with the standards contained in the Principles of Accreditation: Foundations for Quality Enhancement and with the policies and procedures of the Commission on Colleges. The requirements of its Principles applies to all applicant, candidate, and member institutions, regardless of type of institution (public, private for-profit, private not-for-profit).
- UT Health Science Center San Antonio Strategic Plan
- The UT System Accountability and Performance Framework and Report
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Report Center
- UT System Facts and Trends
- Internal Reporting:
Electronic Curricula Vitae Project
The Electronic Curricula Vitae (eCV) Project is a database designed to hold a wide variety of professional information about faculty members.
TracDat is a repository designed to collect and store data for The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Strategic Plan and data collected for various other reports including the Compact, The University of Texas System Accountability Report and the THECB Accountability Report.
- New Degree Program Development
Provides information on the process as well as links to forms for the development of new degree programs.
- Changes to Existing Degree Programs
Provides information on the process for making changes to existing degree programs.
- Substantive Change Policy and Procedures