The TACC Institute Series offers attendees five days of intense, immersive training in advanced computation, with topics ranging from developing parallel applications for modern high performance computers to visualizing and analyzing large data sets, administering leadership-class advanced computing systems, executing reproducible experiments in the cloud, and purchasing and operating considerations for organizations wanting to add advanced computing resources to their R&D portfolio.
- Designing and Administering Large-scale Systems - April 17-21, 2017
- Computational Techniques for Life Sciences - June 5-10, 2017
- Visualizing and Interacting with Data - June 19-24, 2017
- Data and Information Analytics - June 19-24, 2017
- Computational Science in the Cloud - July 24-29, 2017
- Parallel Programming Foundations - July 31-August 4, 2017
- Advanced Computing Concepts for Managers - September 11-15, 2017
Please visit https://www.tacc.utexas.edu/education/institutes for details and to register. We look forward to your attendance.