Members & Membership Information
WFA members (PDF format)
WFA Officers - President: Alina Maloyan, Vice-President: Lora Talley Watts, Secretary: Yolanda Rangel, Treasurer: Martha Acosta
Membership and Contact Information
Invitation / anyone can join:
- There are four classes of membership: Faculty, Associate, Honorary, and Alumni.
- Faculty members are full or part-time female faculty of UTHSCSA.
- Associate members are administrators, post-doctoral fellows, residents, graduate students and all others interested in supporting the goal of the organization.
- Honorary members are the UTHSCSA President, the Vice Presidents, the Deans of the five Schools comprising the UTHSCSA, and the Department Chairs. Additional honorary members will be determined by majority vote of the Executive Committee.
- Alumni members are former UTHSCSA employees who continue their interest in supporting the goal of the organization.
- Faculty, Associate and Alumni Members are required to pay dues and are allowed to vote, but only Faculty Members are eligible to serve on the Executive Committee of the organization.
Annual membership dues are determined by the Executive Committee, with the approval of the majority of the membership, and are due on October 1 of each year.