As the COVID19 surge continues in San Antonio, the University Hospital blood bank needs your support.
Blood Donation days and times: 7/7 and 7/21. 10 AM – 2 PM.
Location: UT Health San Antonio Briscoe Library Room 2.031/2.033. Your UT Health SA ID badge is required.
Sign up here: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/y7xpv1xe/
When you click on the “sign up” link, please select UTHSCSA Medical School in the dropdown menu and then select whole blood donation. Please see below for more complete instructions.
Blood Donation Instructions
- The location is inside the library and you will be escorted to the locations.
- Please arrive outside of the library no earlier than 15 minutes but no later than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled donation time.
- In order to slow the spread of COVID in our community, please abide by established procedures.
- All individuals should wear a face covering. Cloth face coverings are acceptable.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Please do not congregate in groups.
- Remember your UT Health San Antonio badge. Be prepared to be screened for symptoms and to have your temperature taken. If you have been previously screened on the day of your donation, present your badge to the screeners.
- You may be asked to wait outside the library prior to being escorted into the library for your donation. This is in an effort to prevent crowding in the donation area. Please maintain distancing at that time, too.
- After your donation, please exit the library when you feel well enough to do so.