Join the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences as we go on a special tour at the San Antonio Museum of Art about how science and art converge. Chemistry, geometry, mathematics, physics, and optics meet fine art in this exciting tour. Explore how scientific concepts are expressed in art and how artists utilize materials and technology to create their works. Tour is free for students so please bring your student ID.
• Visitors may not touch the works of art.
• Stay at least twelve inches away from labels, display cases, and gallery walls.
• Food, drinks, gum, and smoking are prohibited.
• Flash photography is prohibited.
• Only pencils may be used in the galleries.
• Leave coats, backpacks, and large bags in your vehicle or at the Front Desk.
• Please put phones on silent and refrain from answering calls during your visit.
• The Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to any group or dismiss any group for misconduct.
• Stay with your assigned group throughout the Museum visit.
• Please avoid side conversations with other students or adults when on a guided or docent-led tour.
Before Your Visit:
• Free parking is provided for personal vehicles and buses.
• Plan to arrive at the Museum fifteen minutes before your scheduled visit.
• Upon arrival, check in at the Museum's Front Desk.
• Any group arriving twenty minutes late cannot be guaranteed its scheduled guided tour.
• If you are going to be late, please notify the Front Desk immediately at 210.978.8100.
For additional questions, email Charlotte at email@example.com