Nasser Barghi, D.D.S., M.A.
Dr. Nasser Barghi is a professor and head of the Division of Esthetic Dentistry in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School at San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Barghi has completed a great amount of research on bonding new esthetic materials and etched porcelain bonded restorations.
University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas
University of Tehran, School of Dentistry
Fixed Prosthodontics -
Temple University School of Dentistry
UTHSCSA, Comprehensive Dentistry, San Antonio
Senior Scientist -
Biomaterials Research Center, The University of Texas Houston Health Science Center - Dental BranchHouston
Instruction & Training
- 7/2010 - Present, Preclinic Dental Anatomy, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 7/2010 - Present, Preclinical Operative Dentistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 7/2010 - Present, Operative Dentistry Lecture, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 1/1993 - Present, Senior Esthetic Dentistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 8/1992 - Present, Esthetic Dentistry, The University of Texas Health Science Center
Ferrante K, Alvera N, Barghi N. Bonding of Primed Zirconia Ceramics Effect Surface Wetting Presented at AES; 2016 Jan. Marbach M, Sarrami S, Barghi N. Reducing Adverse Effect on Saliva Contamination of Zirconia Composite Bond Presented at AADR; 2015 Jan.
Roberts SD, Barghi N. Enhanced Esthetic Outcome with Zirconia-Based Resin-Bonded Fixed Partial Dentures Compendium of Continuing Dental Education Dentistry Special Issue 2016 Jan;.