- Countermeasures for Preventing and Treating Opioid Overdose.
- Behavioral Pharmacology of Drugs Acting at Mu Opioid Receptors.
- Methocinnamox Reverses and Prevents Fentanyl-Induced Ventilatory Depression in Rats.
- Effects of remifentanil/histamine mixtures in rats responding under a choice procedure.
- Discriminative stimulus effects of carfentanil in rats discriminating fentanyl: Differential antagonism by naltrexone.
- Interactions between opioids and cannabinoids: Economic demand for opioid/cannabinoid mixtures.
- Effects of opioid/cannabinoid mixtures on impulsivity and memory in rhesus monkeys.
- Long-Lasting Effects of Methocinnamox on Opioid Self-Administration in Rhesus Monkeys.
- Effects of buprenorphine/lorcaserin mixtures on preference for heroin, cocaine, or saline over food using a concurrent choice pr
- OREX-1019: A Novel Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder and Relapse Prevention.
- Impact of order of fixed-ratio presentation on demand for self-administered remifentanil in male rats.
- Punishment and reinforcement by opioid receptor agonists in a choice procedure in rats.
- Effects of acute and repeated treatment with methocinnamox, a mu opioid receptor antagonist, on fentanyl self-administration in
- Behavioral effects of benzylideneoxymorphone (BOM), a low efficacy µ opioid receptor agonist and a δ opioid receptor antagonist.
- Methocinnamox (MCAM) antagonizes the behavioral suppressant effects of morphine without impairing delayed matching-to-sample acc
- Effects of lorcaserin on reinstatement of responding previously maintained by cocaine or remifentanil in rhesus monkeys.
- Self-administration of the synthetic cathinones 3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) and α-pyrrolidinopentiophenone (α-PVP) in
- Effects of the synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist JWH-018 on abuse-related effects of opioids in rhesus monkeys.
- Methocinnamox Produces Long-Lasting Antagonism of the Behavioral Effects of µ-Opioid Receptor Agonists but Not Prolonged Precipi
- Effects of daily methocinnamox treatment on fentanyl self-administration in rhesus monkeys.
- Effects of amphetamine, methylphenidate, atomoxetine, and morphine in rats responding under an adjusting stop signal reaction ti
- Reversal and Prevention of the Respiratory-Depressant Effects of Heroin by the Novel μ-Opioid Receptor Antagonist Methocinnamox
- Preclinical Assessment of the Abuse Potential of Purified Botanical Cannabidiol: Self-Administration, Drug Discrimination, and P
- Characterization of the Discriminative Stimulus Effects of Binary Mixtures of Mu Opioid Receptor Agonists in Rats Discriminating
Weed PF, Gerak LR, Maguire DR, France CP. Controlling for individual differences in temperature sensitivity reduces potency differences among subjects in a warm water tail withdrawal procedure in rhesus monkeys; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). Minervini V, France CP. Behavioral characterization of spiradoline and CP55,940 in rats: potential of drug mixtures for treating pain; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). Collins GT, France CP. Effects of intermittent or ad libitum consumption of high-fat diet on the reinforcing effects of cocaine in male rats; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). Maguire DR, France CP. Amphetamine enhances impulsive behavior in rats responding under a stop signal procedure; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). Labay C, Serafine K, France CP. Dietary supplementation with fish oil prevents high fat diet-induced enhancement of sensitivity to the locomotor stimulating effects of cocaine; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). Serafine KM, France CP. Characterization of the discriminative stimulus effects of lorcaserin in rats; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Experimental Biology Annual Meeting). George CM, Owens WA, France CP, Toney GM, Daws LC. Anorexia increases sensitivity to cocaine-induced locomotion: evidence for dysregulation of dopamine transporters; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting). Gerak LR, Collins GT, France CP. Effects of lorcaserin on cocaine and methamphetamine self-administration and on reinstatement of extinguished responding in rhesus monkeys; 2016 Jan. (Presented at the College of Problems of Drug Dependence Annual Meeting). Gerak LR, France CP. Combined treatment with morphine and Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol in rhesus monkeys: antinociceptive effects, tolerance and withdrawal; 2015 Jan. (Presented at Experimental Biology). Collins GT, Rice KC, France CP. Discriminative stimulus effects of drug mixtures: studies with cocaine, MDPV, and caffeine; 2015 Jan. (Presented at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology). Collins GT, Gerak LR, France CP. Lorcaserin (Belviq(R)) reduces the discriminative stimulus and reinforcing effects of cocaine in rhesus monkeys; 2015 Jan. (Presented at Experimental Biology). Serafine KM, France CP. Characterization of the behavioral effects of lorcaserin in rats; 2015 Jan. (Presented at Experimental Biology). Maguire DR, France CP. Effects of daily morphine treatment on impulsivity in rats responding under a 5-choice serial reaction time task; 2015 Jan. (Presented at Experimental Biology).
Czoty PW, Banks ML, Nader MA, France CP. Nonhuman primate self-administration in assessments of abuse potential. In: CG Markgraf, TJ Hudzik & DR Compton (Eds). Nonclinical Assessment of Abuse Potential for New Pharmaceuticals. London: Elsevier; 2015. p. 81-99.