- 2018 – Present, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB). Volunteer item writing for national recertification modules.
- 2018 – Present, Returning invited speaker UTSA Alpha Epsilon Delta, Honor Society for future health professionals.
- 2018 – 2019, Returning Panel member, Advance Practice RN Panel speaker
- 2003 – 2017, Preceptor to pediatric and family nurse practitioner students attending wide variety of graduate schools across the United States. Provided > 800 hours per year of volunteer preceptor hours to > 33 graduate students through the years.
- 2020 - Present, Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP)
- 2018 – Present, American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- 2001 – Present, South Texas Alamo Chapter of NAPNAP (charter member)
- 2000 – Present, NAPNAP
- 1991 – Present, Sigma Theta Tau International Society