Amber Ather, D.D.S.
Dr. Amber Ather received his B.D.S. and M.D.S in Endodontics from the Manipal University, India. Thereafter, he pursued his D.D.S. at University of Colorado and then worked as a general dentist at a community health care center in Texas. Dr. Ather is currently pursuing his endodontic residency program at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Research Topic: Anti-inflammatory and pro-mineralization effect of dexamethasone in vital pulp therapies: an ex vivo study
Program: Advanced Education in Endodontics
Track/Discipline:Dental Science (Endodontics Track)
- Ather A, Patel B, Ruparel N, Diogenes A, Hargreaves K. Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19): Implications for Clinical Dental Care. J Endod. 2020; 46(5): 1-12.
- Ather A, Ruparel N.Pain Management in Patients with Symptomatic Irreversible Pulpitis. San Antonio District Dental Society Newsletter. 2019;48(2): 12-14.
- Tewari T, Ather A, Ather H. Endodontic involvement of a geminated tooth with talon cusp: a rare occurrence. J Mass Dent Soc. 2013; 62(2): 46-7.
- Arora A, Acharya SR, Saraswathi MV, Sharma P, Ather A. Dilemmas pertaining to three canals in the mesiobuccal root of a maxillary second molar: a case report. Restor Dent Endod. 2013; 38(3): 172-7.
- Gupta SK, Siotia J, Acharya SR, Ather A. Mandibular lateral incisor with four root canals - a unique case of double tooth, diagnosed using multidetector computed tomography. Imaging Sci Dent. 2013; 43(2): 123–128.
- Singh S, Arora V, Majithia I, Dhiman RK, Kumar D, Ather A. Comparative evaluation of 15% ethylenediamine tetra-acetic acid plus cetavlon and 5% chlorine dioxide in removal of smear layer: A scanning electron microscope study. Contemp Clin Dent. 2013; 4(1): 67-70.
- Ather A, Ather H, Acharya SR, Radhakrishnan RA. Lobodontia: the unravelling of the wolf teeth. Rom J Morphol Embryol 2013, 54(1): 215-217.
- Ather H, Ather A. Concomittant quadruple dens invaginatus and talon cusp. J Mass Dent Soc. 2013; 61 (4): 41.
- Ather A, Varghese JM, Saraswathi VM, Ballal V, Acharya SR. Interdisciplinary management of a two rooted mandibular first premolar with furcation involvement: A 2 -year follow-up. J Interdiscip Dentistry 2013; 3: 33-5.
- Ather A, Ather H, Sheth SM, Muliya VS.Unique case of a geminated supernumerary tooth with trifid crown. Imaging Sci Dent. 2012; 42: 197-200.
- Singh S, Sinha R, Kar SK, Ather A, Limaye SN. Effect of chlorine dioxide and sodium hypochlorite on the dissolution of human pulp tissue - An in vitro study. Med J Armed Forces India. 2012; 68(4): 356–359.
Electronic/ Web Publication
Ather A, Ruparel N. Apical patency technique does not increase post endodontic pain 2018 Nov. https://cats.uthscsa.edu/found_cats_view3.php?id=3358&vAuthor=ather
D.D.S., Dentistry, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, CO, 2015
M.D.S., Endodontics, Manipal College of Dental Sciences, India, 2011
B.D.S., Dentistry, Manipal College of Dental Sciences, India, 2007
Omicron Kappa Upsilon Award(OKU), University of Colorado, School of Dental Medicine, 2015