What To Know Before You Apply
Ready to apply? Please see the below instructions on how to successfully apply to the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS):
1. When you select apply now, you’ll be routed to our online application which is housed by our application vendor EMBARK
2. All GSBS degree and certificate program applications are hosted on this site
3. You will be asked to create an account.
4. Please note you may apply to multiple programs in the same cycle, but will need to complete an application and upload materials for each separately. Materials cannot be shared.
A couple things to keep in mind:
- There is no application fee, so no need to worry about fee waivers.
- For the application process, all documents uploaded into your application are considered unofficial. Therefore we recommend uploading unofficial transcripts and scores only.
- If your GPA is not on a 4.0 scale you will need to convert it using a GPA conversion calculator such as WES iGPA, and then upload the unofficial document showing how you came up with that number.
Take me to the application:
Need assistance or have a question? Please reach out to Yvonne Valdez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comparative and gainful employment data for graduates from all UT system schools can be found here: https://seekut.utsystem.edu/