Distinction in Research Application Procedure
- Student will obtain signatures from their Mentor verifying completion of courses (See Research Elective Form).
- Student will submit verified/signed form with a copy of the abstract along with a copy of results from the meeting where the results were presented, and a publication or the extended abstract to the Program Coordinator.
- The Program Coordinator will submit the meeting abstract and the publication or Extended Abstract to the Director for Research (Dr. Thomas Oates) for review and approval.
- The Associate Dean for Academic Affairs will sign and approve the Research and Elective and will forward it to the Registrar’s Office for recording.
- The Director of Research will provide the Associate Dean for Student Affairs with names of those students who will graduate with Distinction in Research.