Endodontics residency application requirements
All application requirements are to be uploaded to the ADEA PASS application website. We do not participate in the National Match Program. Application deadline is July 15.
Interviews will be conducted virtually through zoom on July 30, 2021.
Graduated from a CODA accredited dental school
- ADEA PASS application
- Official transcripts from dental school, submitted to PASS. Unofficial transcripts from all other schools attended, uploaded to PASS (this includes trade schools, community colleges and universities).
- National Boards Part I, Passing score submitted to PASS.
- Three professional evaluations submitted to PASS
- Institution evaluation submitted to PASS
- $50 Application Fee sent to address below.
- At this time we only accept checks or cashier’s checks. The check must be in U.S. Dollars and must be issued by an American bank. Please make the check out to the Department of Endodontics and send the check to the following address:
UT Health San Antonio
Department of Endodontics MSC: 8121
Attn: Tammy Dobberstine
8210 Floyd Curl Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78229