Applicant information, Non-ADA/CODA accredited school
All application requirements are to be uploaded to the ADEA PASS application website. We do not participate in the National Match Program. Application deadline is July 15.
Interviews will be conducted virtually through zoom on July 30, 2021.
- ADEA PASS application
- Official dental school transcript translation, submitted to PASS. Unofficial transcripts from all schools attended, uploaded to PASS (this includes trade schools, community colleges and universities).
- Transcripts must be translated and evaluated. Please use one of these services:
- National Boards Part I, Passing score submitted to PASS.
- Three professional evaluations submitted to PASS
- Institution evaluation, submitted to PASS
- GRE scores, submitted to PASS.
- GRE scores must be from tests taken within five years of applying for admission. While there is no official minimum requirement, successful applicants generally have a minimum combined score of 315.
- TOEFL scores, submitted to PASS.
- International students are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum required score for the TOEFL is 75, and the test must have been taken within two years of applying for admission.
- $50 application fee
- At this time we only accept personal checks or cashier’s checks. All checks must be in U.S. Dollars and must be issued by an American bank. Please make checks payable to the Department of Endodontics. Send checks to the following address: