Pediatric Dentistry Certificate
All application materials for the pediatric dentistry residency program are processed through ADEA PASS, the dental program admissions application portal.
- Graduation from a Dental School with a D.D.S., D.M.D. or non-U.S. equivalent
- National Boards Part 1 and 2 prior to application
- Dental education transcripts
- Three personal potential index evaluations
- Personal interview
- Graduates of dental schools that have not been accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation must have successfully completed the National Boards prior to application
- TOEFL is required of international applicants
1. Apply to PASS
All program applicants must apply through PASS (Postdoctoral Application Support Service) for the Pediatric Dentistry Certificate program. Participation in the PASS program is mandatory and we advise all applicants to apply before the deadline.
For questions or concerns, contact
2. Register for the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program
All program applicants must register with the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program
3. Send additional materials by email only:
- A 2x2 inch Photo
Selected candidates will be notified to participate in an interview at the UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry.
4. Register for one of our virtual externships as follows:
UT Health San Antonio Pediatric Dentistry Program will be offering a Virtual Externship experience. The Virtual Externship is intended for potential applicants to view in lieu of physically visiting our campus. It is meant to provide interested applicants with an introduction to our program, faculty, and residents. There will be a Q & A session following the presentation.
The Externships will be held on the following dates:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any other correspondence should be addressed to:
Department of Developmental Dentistry- Pediatric Dentistry
UT Health San Antonio
8210 Floyd Curl Drive, MC8118
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900