Prosthodontics Program Admissions
Prosthodontics Program Admission Requirements
- Applicants must register with the Match program. The Match and ADEA PASS share a registration portal for applicants, so applicants who want to register for the Match must go to the ADEA PASS website to complete the Match registration process. Applicants will be charged the Match registration fee at that time. For more information, go to Match web site.
- Application deadline: August 1. This is the deadline for all application materials, including those submitted to ADEA PASS (ignore ADEA PASS deadline dates)
- Application through ADEA PASS (ADEA PASS application materials are accepted in mid-May)
- Official transcripts uploaded to ADEA PASS (all colleges, dental school). If you have attended a non-U.S. college/university, it is required that all international transcripts be evaluated by either ECE or WES foreign credentialing services. We do not allow international applicants to use any credential evaluation services other than ECE (Education Credential Evaluators) or WES (World Education Services).
- Three Professional Evaluation Forms (Letters of Recommendation) uploaded to ADEA PASS
- Institution Evaluation Form (formerly called the Dean’s Letter) submitted by the Dean’s Office to ADEA PASS. This form will include GPA, Class Rank, and National Board Examination scores.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) scores uploaded to ADEA PASS, for international applicants. We do not accept the IELTS test. A minimum TOEFL iBT test score of 92 is required for application consideration. TOEFL test scores taken more than 3 years before application date will not be accepted.
- ADAT or GRE is required for all applicants who graduated from dental schools not accredited by CODA.
ADAT or GRE is required for students who graduated from CODA accredited schools that are Pass/Fail or that do not provide class rankings.
- Application for Admission form for the Graduate Prosthodontics Residency Program. (Submitted directly to program office at the address listed on the form)
- A brief curriculum vitae-submitted directly to our office.
- Applicants who are Permanent Residents of the U.S. must provide a certified copy of both the front and back sides of their federal Green Card. All international students must provide their full legal name as it appears on immigration documents. Send copies directly to the program office, Attn: Ninette Roberson, BBA
- Send a scanned copy of the following to the program office at email@example.com:
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- ADAT scores (even if unofficial) should be sent directly to the program via email by August 1st.
- Application Fee of $50.00. At this time we only accept checks or cashier’s checks. The check must be in U.S. Dollars and must be issued by an American bank. Please make the check out to “Advanced Education in Prosthodontics” and send the check to the following address:
Stephan Haney, DDS, MS
Interim Graduate Program Director
Dept. of Comprehensive Dentistry - MSC 7914
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900
Tuition & Fees
$5,000 as of 2019-20, subject to change.