Our Online Master of Science in Respiratory Care program is not available to residents in some states. Prior to applying for admission, please check to make sure it is available in your state.
- Holds the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or equivalent credential.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university prior to program entry
- Two letters of recommendation: attesting for applicant’s readiness for graduate-level studies. (recommended not required)
Application and fee
Check course equivalencies for Texas institutions using the Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS)
- Official transcripts from each college and/or university currently or previously attended
- Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must be submitted in the original language and must be accompanied by a NACES Members evaluation agency English translation for each course.
Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores; minimum scores 560 (paper) or 80 (Internet).
Office of Admissions and Special Programs:
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
Toll-Free: (866) 802-6288
Find more information on the Respiratory Care program on the department page.
Please refer to the University Catalog for the most current information.