Through building an LSOM community of talented innovators, scholars, and leaders in medical education, and a highly valued medical education culture of excellence, the LSOM DME will be recognized for continuous programmatic innovation, and faculty and learner enrichment through educational advancements and scholarly success.
The LSOM Department of Medical Education supports our departments and individual faculty members through enhancing education-related faculty development, program development and scholarship in order to achieve and sustain excellence in Medical Education.
- Tailored Faculty Development Programs
- Individual peer observation and mentoring of Teaching and Clinical Supervision
- Academy of Educational Scholars
- Opportunities for collaboration in educational scholarship
- Experience in Educational Program Development
Academy of Educational Scholars of the Long School of Medicine
Honoring, fostering, and advancing biomedical teaching and excellence in educational scholarship