Elements Wellness Program
Undergraduate Medical Education
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
To foster a positive learning environment inside and outside the academic setting and to encourage self-care, resilience, and holistic health by providing tools to address all dimensions of wellness.
To inspire every medical student to take an active role in forming and maintaining a happy, rewarding, and healthy lifestyle as a medical professional.
Elements is a wellness program offered through the Office of Undergraduate Medical education to promote medical student wellness. By recognizing the many benefits of holistic health on their personal and professional life, students are empowered to embrace a healthy lifestyle in mind, body, and spirit.
Elements registration begins October 7, 2019
- Online fundamental modules
- Online topics library modules
- Wellness events and reflection
- Bronze: Eight fundamental modules + four wellness event reflections + quiz upon level completion
- Silver: Bronze level completion + four topic modules + quiz upon module completion + two additional wellness event reflections
- Gold: Silver level completion + four additional topic modules + quiz upon module completion + development of wellness project
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00pm
Dolph Briscoe, Jr. Library, 5th floor
Map to Our Office
Drop-in Advising Hour
Normal campus operations – Every Wednesday from 1-2 pm in Howe Conference Room (Library)
During COVID closures – Every Wednesday from 1-2 pm in each class canvas page chat room