Mark your calendars for this year's La Frontera virtual symposium, Population Health: AI, Big Data, and Analytics, presented by the Joe R. and Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine 's Office for Research, Department of Population Health Sciences, and the Institute for Health Promotion Research.
Taking place Wednesday, October 13th, 3-5 p.m., you'll learn from five subject matter experts in an open forum presentation about how analytics directly impacts future health research for the greater well-being of our communities. Featured speakers include:
- Bradley B. Brimhall, M.D., M.P.H., discussing Healthcare Analytics: Building a Solid Foundation
- David Chambers, B.S., M.S., discussing Mimic, Aggregate, Improve: How AI Enhances Human Experts
- Kal L. Clark, M.D., discussing Applied AI with Radiogenomics
- Dhireesha Kudithipudi, Ph.D., discussing Confluence of AI & Human Wellbeing
- Meredith Nahm Zozus, Ph.D., discussing A Look at the Quality of Data Commonly Available through Clinical Data Warehouses: Implications for Their Use
Don't wait, RSVP by October 11th to save your spot! For additional event details and registration, visit https://lsom.uthscsa.edu/office-research/la-frontera-2021/.