Welcome to the Office of Nursing Research & Scholarship (ONRS). We are here to support the development of the School of Nursing faculty scholarly research efforts, project implementation, and sponsored project management/oversight.
Our main objectives are to foster mentors, student and faculty investigators, interprofessional collaborations, and assist with regulatory compliance for engaging in research.
We accomplish this through:
- Serving as a resource center for SON faculty research and scholarly efforts
- Assist with project implementation/management throughout research lifecycle
- Managing and tracking SON research and scholarly work
- Assist with curating plans for continued research excellence at the School of Nursing
- ONRS is located on the 2nd floor of the in the School of Nursing RM. 2.392
SON Researchers: please visit our internal SharePoint (ONRS SharePoint) for service requests
School of Nursing Research Service Centers: