BSN Traditional Track Learning Outcomes
- Incorporate knowledge, skills, and attitudes from the liberal arts and sciences in professional nursing education and practice.
- Apply knowledge and skills of organizational and systems leadership, quality improvement and patient safety in promoting safe, high-quality care for diverse patients across healthcare systems and environments.
- Analyze and apply evidence from research and other information sources as a basis for nursing practice.
- Incorporate knowledge and skills in using information systems and a range of patient-care technologies to facilitate the delivery of quality patient care.
- Advocate for financial and regulatory healthcare policies, processes and environments that improve the nature and functioning of the healthcare delivery system and nursing practice.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a healthcare professional to promote positive working relationships, improve patient health outcomes and deliver high quality, safe patient care.
- Promote individual and population health by assessing factors that influence individual and population health and apply principles and culturally appropriate health promotion and disease-prevention strategies.
- Demonstrate consistent application of the core values of the discipline of nursing and the professional standards of moral, ethical and legal conduct.
- Integrate the knowledge, skills, and attitudes expected of Baccalaureate prepared nurses by providing professional nursing care to diverse patients and populations across the lifespan, healthcare settings, and healthcare environments.
Find your passion as a BSN nurse leader positioned for the next stage of career growth and graduate education.