Make an appointment: Advanced Graduate Resident Dentists
Our Resident Practices are staffed by residents who have already earned dental degrees and are completing further training.
The practices offer patients a chance to receive dental services at a reduced price (about 30 to 40 percent lower than the fees of a private practice) from dental residents who are under the close supervision of a School of Dentistry faculty member.
To schedule an appointment fill out the online form or call us at:
- Advanced General Dentistry: 210-450-3270
- Endodontics (root canals): 210-450-3636
- Geriatric Dentistry: 210-450-3290
- Oral Medicine: 210-450-3230
- Oral Surgery (including implants and facial cosmetic surgery): 210-450-3100
- Orthodontics (braces): 210-450-3500
- Pediatric dentistry (children’s’ dentistry): 210-450-3500
- Periodontics (gum problems and implants): 210-450-3715
- Prosthodontics (fixed and removable tooth replacement): 210-450-3260