Make an appointment
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency room.
Current patients can request appointments using MyChart
Established primary care patients can now schedule appointments with their providers using MyChart
Other Medical Appointments
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our physicians:
- Established patients can use MyChart to request appointments and send messages to their care team.
- Call our central call center at 210-450-9000 to be directed to any of our locations and practices.
- Search our provider directory and call the appointment line directly for the physician.
- Search our phone directory to find the appropriate scheduling line.
Please have the following information available when you call to make an appointment:
- Telephone number
- Photo ID
- Name of your referring physician and primary care physician
- Insurance information
To help us make your visit go as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Name and address of your referring physician and primary care physician
- List of any medicines that you are or have been taking (including over-the-counter medicines)
- List of any known food or drug allergies
- Important medical information such as medical records, or test results (X-rays, or laboratory tests)
- Photo ID
- Your health insurance card and any required authorization or referral forms
- Financial resources to cover your co-payment or balance due at the time of service (cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are acceptable methods of payment)
- Please note that everyone is required to wear a face cover or mask while inside our offices.